Sairyn is a martial artist from a far away kingdom and the sole inheritor of her father's dojo. Having defeated various challengers in her own land, she travels to the Redclaw Syndicate's dungeon in order to restore a balance emphasized in her personal philosophies. She is arranged to be married to a childhood friend back in her native country.
(Intro from Character Selection Screen)
Seventh of the 'Primary 8' selectable characters.
Sairyn's official class is 'Martial Artist'. Her starting Purity is 95. She can use two weapons, but cannot use shields. She also gets a critical bonus. Currently there's only one H event exclusive to her.
Sairyn's rivalry with Enyo is currently the only side quest exclusive to her.
She has one rank of additional resistance against:
- AGI down
She learns the following skills at these levels:
- L1 - Flying Knee (Acc: 70%), Surrender
- L2 - Flying Split Kick
- L3 - Spinning Back Elbow (Acc: 70%)
- L4 - Doumawashi
- L5 - Heaven and Earth Throw
- L7 - Meditation
- L9 - Air Push Palm
- L11 - High Low High
- L13 - Red Phoenix Rage
- L15 - Blue Dragon Focus
Note: Some of her skills have accuracy below the max (listed in brackets in the above list).
Currently if playing as Sairyn you do not encounter any of the other 8 main characters.
- Currently all of Sairyn's damage skills are physical attacks, so blindness can be a serious problem for her. Equipping her with a Warrior Bracelet is recommended.
- Her "Meditation" skill heals only her – it cannot be used to heal other party members.
- Sayrin's skill provide her with free access to a few negative effects: stun, confusion, silence and Defense down. She also has a skill that allows her to attack two random enemies, which is useful against small groups of weak enemies. On the flip side she has no free access to most magic elements (Wind, Earth and Darkness are the only exceptions), so most of the time she won't be able to take advantage of enemy weaknesses.
- Sairyn's "Spinning Back Elbow" skill has a chance to confuse the target. Because of this it is very useful against the opponents in the Rogues' Division.